Thursday 31 May 2012

kak Diana Rizal :)


intan nur hadilah




Dear Kak Dee, the only person on planet Earth who will call me Jewels.

How time flies, you had finally graduated from IMU and flying off too Scotland next Tuesday.
Congratulation my dear, you deserve every single of it :)

I'm not sure how we can be this close.
I cant remember how we started, but I can surely remember the wonderful feeling of having you around.
And I know for sure I'll be missing you, BIG TIME :(

Akan,

Rindu jumpa kak Dee around IMU with your purple bag.
Rindu kacau kak Dee dekat library.
Rindu borak dengan kak Dee.
Rindu nak mengada-ngada.

You are like a big sister to me, and of course to our other dear friend too, you know who.
A 'consultant' for us too, perhaps? :p Being there, for the up and down.
I can randomly tell you everything and anything, you'll be one of the person i look for if i need some personal opinion whenever I'm lost.
And your response always make me go,
"OMG, kak dee sangat memahamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! "



I shall thank HIM, for a sister named Diana Rizal. For this lovely friendship. Alhamdulillah.

Take care in Scotland. May Allah ease you life over there.
And balik nanti intan nak souvenir okay? :DD

Uhibbukifillah


P.s: Please dont make me cry. Thank you for writing this :')

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails