Sunday 19 January 2014

Paradise Fall.

intan nur hadilah





 "Cross your heart!! Cross it! Good you promise. No backing out."


UP has always and forever be one of my favourite animation movie.
Pernah kena delete all movie in laptop sebab memory full.
But I never have the heart to delete this one, just because I can watch it over and over again.

It shows how strong a love between two person can be, even when they are no longer alive.
Love in a good way. If you get what I meant.


And somehow, this particular scene always remind me of you.
I always come out with this imagination future wishlist of mine which sometimes can be irrelevant.
And told you about it. Used to.
And I wish I can still do that.


Ellie :  "You know, you dont talk very much...... I like you!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails