Friday 2 October 2015

From You through her.

intan nur hadilah


It's the thought that counts.


I have always love mini muffin from Aldi.
But I wont buy it because I had this strict principle on 'junk' food. If you dont buy it, you wont eat it. Exception on the time of the month, if you get what I meant.

So yesterday, I had this sudden craving.
It crossed my mind, " Okay kalau pergi Aldi nak beli lah muffin tu."

Today is Thursday
"Salam kak Intan, ada kat rumah tak? Ada orang kirim barang. Sorry dia dah bagi Monday, kte asyik lupa nak bawak."


"What a coincidence." A normal reaction.
Tapi bila tengok dengan mata hati.
Rasa macam nak nangis bila fikir betapa sweet nya percaturan Dia.

And what did I do to deserve this?

As simple as a mini muffin, I just felt this is a total blessing.
Double triple love.
From a dear friend and You. 


Sherina take care in Letterkenny. I miss you too.
Cant wait for you to settle down back in Galway 🌹

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails