Sunday 19 December 2010

So, whats now, dessert or disaster?





Heh, not again. This is aint supposed happen to us.

I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as i did
You got me thinkin bout our life our house and kids,
Every morning I hear you and smile
Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down.


Sometimes love comes around, and it knock you down.
Just get bakc up, when it knocks you down.

Hey, now we're crashing, dont know how it happened.
But it didnt feels any good.

We, were never meant to be baby. We just happen.
So, please, dont mess up the trick.

this is tragic, coz we had it.

Say, we put the good with the bad, happy and the sad.
So will you bring a better future than we had in the past
I dont wanna fall back on my face again
And if it hits better make it worth the fall.



We had our ego both too high.
It feels like we are in a race, but at the end, we both lose.



intan12345
Related Posts with Thumbnails