Saturday 7 December 2013

#throwback

 intan nur hadilah


4th Decemeber 2013.
Happy 17th Birthday Qistina.
My sweet little sister, my first person I will recall when the word 'cousin' popped out.
We grew up basically near to each other.
I watched dearly your life transition.
To an annoying little girl who rebel much to this very heart warming lady.
It seems like every time I see you, I see me, in you :)
Writing this down, because changes is inevitable.
Your real life adventure will starts once you're out of school.
Enter college, meet new different kind of friends and stay away from home.

And, I pray to God that He will make you strong to face this new life.
Perhaps the next time I see you when I'm back, you'll be slightly different.
Its okay, thats normal. Its just that I hope different you is a better you.
Uhibukki fillah my little sister <3 nbsp="" p="">



Because changes are inevitable.
Just like the weather.
One day its autumn, the next day you remember its winter.
And so does people.
Again, and again.

:)

9.46am
7th December 2013

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails